Monday, July 23, 2007

Classic T-shirt & Picchu-Picchu Sweater





















I finished off a sweater this week that I started earlier this year. It was a free pattern from www.berroco.com/exclusives/picchu/picchu.html

It is made from Berroco Ultra Alpaca a blend of 50% Alpaca and 50% wool. It is a wonderfully soft yarn! Skill level is rated as intermediate. I made it in size Small.

The T-shirt is made from a Pucci inspired print that I found in New York during our Springtime in NY trip. I used Cecelia Podolak's Classic T-shirt pattern #109. It is one of the best fitting T-shirt patterns I have found! I have now made several master patterns with various scooped necklines traced off of my ready to wear favorites. This T-shirt neckline is scooped more than the original pattern. I like this pattern so much that I am offering a 10% discount and free shipping until Aug. 14. E-mail me at kathryn@finesewing.com for this special offer.


No comments: